Hello Ebelibadi. Welcome to my "AWESOME" blog. :D










Page 365 of 365
Monday, December 30, 2013 | 10:00 PM | 0 drops something
Assalamualaikum guys. Dah lama betul tak update blog, harini baru ada kesempatan nak update walaupun dah menghabiskan sisa-sisa cuti sem dengan buat benda merepek. So harini hari terakhir untuk 2013. Macam-macam benda berlaku dalam tahun ni. In this whole year, I lost a lot of people. I lost a lot of my friendship and the people who say, "I'll always be here for you" ended up leaving. People really do change. I guess this is just how life works.

In this year, I know most people mean the world to me especially him. Everything starts on 6 March 2013. Tarikh yang cukup bermakna dalam hidup aku. Tarikh ini lah yang menyatukan satu hati menjadi dua hati dan menyatukan satu jiwa menjadi dua jiwa. Still remember our first date? Yups on 11 March 2013. We go to The Mines watching Oz The Great & Powerful. Kali pertama kita ambik gambar bersama. Kali pertama kita makan bersama. Kali pertama kita bercakap bersama. Kali pertama kita bersua muka bersama. And that feeling when your eyes stares at my eyes, it such a wonderful feeling that I ever had. Dan masa itu jugaklah, I think Im the luckiest girl in this world cuz having your love in my life. Kita jogging sama-sama. Kita celebrate birthday sama-sama. Keluar sama-sama dengan bros & sis. Saya teman awak beli barang nak masuk college. Everything we do mesti akan bersama. On 24 June 2013, we decided to go to the same college in KPTM Kota Bharu. Everything seems perfect until the day I mess up everything. Kita cuma manusia biasa yang tak pernah lari dari buat salah and silap. Everyone make mistakes even people that we love. Takde siapa pun pernah lari dari buat silap. Manusia sememangnya tak sempurna. Sering melakukan kesilapan. I cant imagine my day without not talking to you and not being able to see you. December, such a tough month for me.

You know why I love 2013 so much? Cuz in this year I met him. He such a perfect guy. He mean everything to me. I'm not ready to lose you. Every relationship has its problem but what makes it perfect is when you still want to be there when everything sucks and Im the one who wants to be there when everything sucks. Cuz I believe if we love each other, we're not supposed to give up. No matter how hard situation is, I will always be there. Sometimes I think Im not good enough for you and I cant be a perfect girlfriend for you but I'll try. "Ma qaddarallah khair" means apa yang Allah takdirkan itu baik belaka. I believe in His plan. Esok dah masuk tahun baru mesti ada azam barukan. Azam aku banyak tapi salah satunya is aku akan tetap ada disisi dia walau macam mana sukar sekalipun situation kiteorang. Thats my promise. Thanks for giving me such a sweet memories and such a perfect family. 2013 was a year full of lessons.

Goodbye 2013. Im gonna miss you a lot. Thanks for everything. Dont you want to start 2014 with me? Goodbye.



OLDER



Im Siti Najihah bt Muhamad Nazarudin. Already 18 y/o. Students kptm Kota Bharu dip in tourism. I choose you, Muhammad Amiruddin bin Khalid ♡



have an amazing boyfriend
have a happy life
go to the beach with him, bros & sis
have a closet full of clothes
travel the whole world with him






Designer : Nieysa
Credits for Basecodes & Others :