Hello Ebelibadi. Welcome to my "AWESOME" blog. :D










Good luck batch 95's!
Saturday, November 3, 2012 | 3:16 AM | 0 drops something


Assalamualaikum readers. Im SPM-ers this year so its freaking me out. Hahahahaha *gelak tak ikhlas* Are you ready for the real war guys? Ready physical and mental? Im not ready yet anymore :-( I put too much hope in paper Math. Hmm Insyaallah I can target A in paper Mathematics. Usaha, doa and tawakkal. Insyaallah Allah akan tolong kita. Persiapan sehari sebelum menjelangnya hari penting, kena banyakkan berehat supaya pagi Isnin nanti boleh lah jawab exam dengan tenang. My family semua cakap jangan tension-tension sangat. Urghh macam mana tak tension real spm dah dekat :-( So many plan after spm. Wkwkwkw :p Hang out with my friends, window shopping with my own money, omg seriously cant wait! So the examination will start at 5 November and ends at 29 November. And then I'll be freedommmmmm! Wuuu :p jangan jealous yea budak-budak pmr. Tu lah bahan budak form 5 lagi. Hehehe. Actually my paper habis 27 November iaitu paper perdagangan. 29 November tu paper Seni Kertas 2. Alaaa seni je pun. Lukis-lukis dah siap. Kikikiki *gelak gaya nabil* and most important is Im gonna miss high school so much. Seriously no doubt! 2012 is the best! Because there's many memories with my lovely friends that I cant never forget. High school is awesome! For my friends thank for being a good friends. Thanks because you're always be there for me and too Robiatul Hawa thanks for being my bestfriends since last year :') *wipe tears* Good luck batch 95's! All the best and make your parents proud :-)
Ya Allah, kau permudahkanlah segala urusan kawan-kawanku dan aku pada hari Isnin ni. Kau berikanlah kesihatan yang baik supaya mereka dapat menjawab exam dengan tenang. Kau kurniakanlah kami keputusan yang cemerlang. Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin :')



OLDERNEWER



Im Siti Najihah bt Muhamad Nazarudin. Already 18 y/o. Students kptm Kota Bharu dip in tourism. I choose you, Muhammad Amiruddin bin Khalid ♡



have an amazing boyfriend
have a happy life
go to the beach with him, bros & sis
have a closet full of clothes
travel the whole world with him






Designer : Nieysa
Credits for Basecodes & Others :